Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello, December


Meet my December Daily project :: a photo album I'm creating to document the days leading up to Christmas. I'm excited about making this a December tradition in our family, so we will have many memories to celebrate and share for years and years to come.

Last year, I shared a December Daily photo each day on the blog, but this year I've already created the album and will be actually printing out the photo each day to include in my album . I'm excited to capture stories and moments of these sweet & magical days we are living in.

Day 1 was an easy one! First thing this morning, Lucca started rearranging the ornaments on the Christmas tree (as she has done each day that our tree has been up...). She LOVES our tree and loves "decorating" it. Jackson adores Lucca and watches her every move, so this photo melts my heart. Lucca in action. Jackson in adoration. <3

The album page

No comments: