Wednesday, January 27, 2010

10 months!

Did I say 9 months old was my favorite? Because certainly I meant 10 months old! Our baby girl keeps us entertained and on our toes ALL DAY LONG. Lucca is changing every day and as soon as she's mastered one thing, it's on to discover the next. Each night before we go to bed, Rustin asks me to tell him all the new things Lucca did that day. The list keeps getting longer and longer!

Here's the latest:
Stands up from a sitting position. This is awesome...I'll try to capture it on video.
Claps
Says "bye-bye" and "baby" (with a mysterious Southern accent)
Takes more and more steps unassisted.
Snuggles on demand: priceless
Gives kisses
Takes bites of the banana FROM THE BANANA. A personal fave.
Recognizes new words: "tubby" "window" "wave" "monkey" "walk"

Dogs and birds are still Lucca's favorite animals.
Cords, keys and iPhones are her favorite toys.
Little Bunny Foo-Foo and Wheels on the Bus are her favorite songs.
And BOOKS! Still loves books. Goodnight Gorilla, Chicka-Chicka-Boom-Boom, Baby Hands Love and any animal book are at the top of the list.

She just gets sweeter and sweeter as the days go by....oh what love between my Lucca and I.

2 comments:

juli johnson said...

Snuggles on demand. hands down my favorite.

alliehallmarr said...

Awww...what a fun age! Part of me wishes mine would stay a baby forever but another part secretly can't wait for the awesome baby tricks to start making their appearance. Lucca is a very cute baby : )

Thanks for checking out my blog, loved and appreciated your comment. I'll be checking in on yours for new posts...can't wait!