Monday, June 7, 2010

swim day

We've been having the most amazing weather lately! I LOVE IT. Usually during this time of year in San Francisco, I wish I lived somewhere warmer, but this past week has been nothing but gorgeous, sunny days. Perhaps I should be more specific...Sausalito has been beautiful...the city is probably still chilly! Finally, our move to Marin is paying off and I've rediscovered my summer wardrobe.

We deemed this past weekend our best weekend yet with little Lucca. She just gets more and more FUN. We were busy non-stop...going to the park, kids museum, playground, fountains, long walks, eating ice cream and ... playing in the pool! Life keeps getting sweeter and sweeter as the days go by. 14-month-olds rules!





To many more SUNNY play days......

1 comment:

swisher sweet said...

cutestcalifornianEVER!