Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gig Harbor


Washington in the summer is a beautiful place.

Allllmost beautiful enough to fool ya about the weather during the rest of the year ;) har, har.




I don't even know what to say other than we had the.best.time hanging with our Gig Harbor crew.  Getting these cousins together is pure magic I tell ya.  Lila is the sister Lucca is (more than likely) not gonna have.  And Lincoln and Jackson are just the perfect ying to those crazy girls yang.  Raising babies with my sister can't be beat.  I love every minute of getting our families together, I just wish it could happen every day.  Too much to ask?

Also, how great is it that the San Francisco people go all the way to Gig Harbor to give our kids their first trolley car ride?













Photo by Lila.  See her in my sunnies? :)

Bikes, trolleys, tidepools, parks, bunnies, bbqs, concerts...the good stuff summer is made of. 

LOVE TO THE SWISHERS.

3 comments:

swisher sweet said...

Lila took a rad pic! Frame it.

And I love this, you, them...it all. Come back! Move here!

Jocelyn said...

This make me look forward to raising our kids with there cousins that are/will be close in age to them. I never had close cousins growing up and my sister's kids are so old. Good time!

dlkrug1 said...

That was such a fun visit! Looking forward to more times getting those guys all together.