Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I love May.

I'm spending the week at my parents house because my sister and her family are visiting from Washington. It's SO FUN and CRAZY to have all the babies together. We may or may not lie to strangers when we say "Yes" the babies are triplets. Lucca loves her cuzzies and I'm so glad she is getting baby interaction (i.e. getting toys stolen, hair pulled, eyes poked, etc). A little taste of life not revolving all around Lucca is a good thing for my girl :)

My 2nd Mother's Day was spent with my mommy and sissy...getting massages and facials at the spa. We married some pretty good dudes!!! My dad cooked an amazing dinner for the family, for the first time in my entire life. I don't know what he waited 28 years for, but he must have been storing up all his skills for one delicious Mother's Day dinner - but now the secret is out...he can cook!

My birthday is Friday -- margaritas await us. Happy May y'all!

No comments: