Thursday, September 13, 2012

Vacation Photos, Part 1

In the most tragic of events, I lost my camera on the way back home from our family vacation... Somewhere en route between Charleston and San Francisco.  Heartbreaking.  Absolutely heartbreaking.  But let's not talk about it or I will ugly cry.

Although not the same, I am so thankful I took a bunch of photos with my iPhone so at least we have something from this trip.  

We had the best time in Isle of Palms, South Carolina.  Soaked up a bunch of sun, played in the ocean, relaxed, drank good wine, ate Southern BBQ, collected seashells, built sandcastles, met Elmo, met sweet baby Drew, wrote our names in the sand, watched beautiful sunsets, and made a million awesome memories with our family.  We are a lucky bunch.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures. I go to Isle of Palms every summer for vacation, I love it there. In fact, my fiance and I are actually looking at Isle of Palms real estate. I can't wait until we find the perfect house. Thanks for sharing Kelsey.