Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hawaii 2011

BEST Christmas present ever? A surprise trip to Hawaii!

This is how it all began:


And here are some iPhone photos of the best vacation of 2011 so far. More photos to come!












And in case you didn't know? My husband is the best. I am a lucky lady. Lucca is an amazing traveler!!! My parents rule. Hawaii is amazing. Rustin builds a mean sand castle. Lucca prefers swimming in the pool to ocean. If you find yourself in Honolulu, dine at Orchids. And finally, I was not the most pregnant girl on the beach...hallelujah! (Although probably the most pregnant one in a bikini...)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh fun! Even though we live here I am constantly amazed at the beauty. Looks like you had a great time!

kyla_ruck said...

lOOKS LIKE A FUN TRIP! lITTLE lUCCA IS SOOO ADORABLE!