Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh, did I tell you?

That I left Lucca for the 1st time overnight?! Actually, this was the 1st time I left her for longer than 3 HOURS! Finally, at 11 months old, to the dismay of some...(ahem, mom!)...I left my little girl to celebrate Rachel getting married! The overnighter bachelorette party consisted of winetasting in the Santa Ynez Valley in Southern California. Such a great time! I started missing Lucca as soon as I left her, but it was so nice to finally have some much needed girl time. It's not quite as glamourous of a vacation when the breastpump takes up 1/2 your overnight bag, but it was reassuring that 3 of the 9 ladies on the trip were also PUMPING. :)

Lucca survived with Daddy. He actually loved it, and I'm sure she did too. In fact, they had such a great time, I'm ready to plan my next girls weekend......